Our aim is to build a Trust of like-minded local schools: ambitious schools focused on making a real difference for Swindon children.
We want our schools needing to get to ‘good’ and also those moving from ‘good to great’. Together we can create a new MAT that provides a wealth of successful experience, the support and challenge needed for each of us to grow, and the economies of scale that are going to be vital in the tough financial landscape ahead. The leadership and governance at The Park Academies Trust is willing to provide the initial structure and expertise to get things rolling, but our capacity is clearly limited unless we can gain partner schools to work with and member schools to support.
To create centres of educational excellence that inspire all pupils to turn their potential into performance
To achieve this our schools will:
The Trust will support our schools by:
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum that allows pupils to develop their talents and ambitions
- Deliver the highest quality learning opportunities facilitated by excellent teachers
- Inspire our pupils to become confident, motivated and respectful individuals ready to make a positive contribution to society
- Maximising the resources and expertise available to individual schools
- Providing a platform for the sharing of excellent practice
- Challenging and developing staff to turn their potential into performance