How to Apply
The Park Academies Trust Sixth Form welcomes applications from both existing LPA students and also students currently attending other providers. A copy of the full Sixth Form Admissions Policy, including entry requirements, is available via the school website.
- Attend the Sixth Form Open Evening on Wednesday 6th November 2019 from 6:00pm – 7:30pm (Lydiard Park Academy).
- Research subject choices and liaise with sixth form teaching staff, parents and the sixth form team.
- Complete your application form and submit it by the deadline of 20th December 2019.
- Attend a sixth form interview – January 2020. Conditional offers will be made at this point.
- Attend Sixth Form Induction on 25th – 26th June 2020.
- Receive GCSE results on 20th August 2020, enrol on 20th August 2020 (email alternative available),
- Start The Park Academies Trust Sixth Form in September 2020.
Please note—Teachers will be asked for subject references, indicating your suitability for the courses chosen. If you are applying from an external provider we will request a reference from your school once a place has been accepted.
If you are unable to attend our Sixth Form Open Evening and wish to view our facilities and talk to the sixth form team please contact us to arrange a convenient time. Please email GreyJ@lydiardparkacademy.org.uk to arrange the visit.